Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2012 11:45 PM
#1

Offline
Mar 2009
65238
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Very realistic. It's too bad that they got separated though.
Aug 15, 2012 4:25 AM
#2

Offline
Nov 2009
15
For a short story I agree it was very realistic which I found great, I just hope they find each other in the end >.< too bad it was so short but it did good despite being short, just too bad it is so short >.< I loved it
Mar 10, 2013 10:46 AM
#3

Offline
Jul 2011
2757
good.
講廢話,被撞到.
May 3, 2013 5:23 PM
#4

Offline
Apr 2010
91
"We can give her a life of complete freedom" - her dad have weird concept of freedom. Sad :(
Jan 27, 2015 6:13 AM
#5

Offline
Jan 2014
1282
It's based on the author's true story, and she never met the woman she loved again. This happens in life.
Feb 26, 2015 3:13 PM
#6

Offline
Aug 2010
537
Its based off a true story? That makes it sadder. I was really hoping that they would end up together again...
May 19, 2018 1:32 AM
#7

Offline
Mar 2017
13
if its based on a true story.. then i hope Hiromi reads this manga :D
hope they find each other.
how does this work ?
Jun 10, 2021 4:59 AM
#8
Offline
Jul 2018
555862
Very good, though very painful. I am curious how much Japan has changed since this was written.

It's also one of those rare examples of lesbian characters in manga being written seriously, instead of as silly jokes or for titillation.

Recommended.
Apr 24, 2022 5:06 AM
#9

Offline
Aug 2021
1
One of the most down-to-earth yuri out there, it's surreal to think how they managed to deliver so much through just 64 pages. Though through the course of time, things must have changed, I'd love to hear an in depth story from the author.
Apr 25, 2023 12:20 AM
Offline
May 2022
45
:(                              
Nov 11, 2023 8:43 PM
Lilium Gardener

Offline
Jul 2011
4188
Just a devastating ending. This was really good for a one-shot.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login