Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 2, 6:24 AM
#1

Offline
Mar 2023
259
It's finally finish all Girl's arc.

My Ranking:
1 Ajisai
2 Satsuki
3 Mai
4 Kaho
5 Renako

Even Renako is the Protagonist but It's the worst in Queentet for me
Jan 2, 6:44 AM
#2
Offline
Feb 2025
6
1. Kaho
2. Renako
3. Ajisai
4. Mai
5. Satsuki

i fucjing love kaho bro 😭😭
Jan 2, 6:50 AM
#3
Offline
Dec 2022
6
1 Kaho
2 Satsuki
3 Mai
4 Ajisai
5 Renako

What was that final decision? I can't with Renako
Jan 2, 6:50 AM
#4
Offline
Apr 2023
572
1. Kaho
2. Renako
3. Satsuki
4. Ajisai
5. Mai
personal opinion : i think renako got the most development and screentime throughout the entire anime whereas i think Mai's character got the least out of all the characters in terms of development, i really enjoyed the anime adaptation more than the LN, started the LN some years ago and thought it was a fun read but the anime was lot more enjoyable especially this kaho arc and the conclusion of Ajisai's arc
Jan 2, 6:59 AM
#5
Offline
Sep 2024
28
1. Ajisai
1. Renako (joint 1st)
3. Kaho
4. Mai
5. Satsuki
Jan 2, 8:19 AM
#6

Offline
Aug 2022
3842
1 Rena/Mai
2 Kaho
3 Ajisai
4 Satsuki

I love them all, Satsuki falls a little flat for me though compared to the rest.
Jan 2, 8:27 AM
#7
Offline
Aug 2024
4
1. Renako/Ajisai
2. Kaho
3. Mai
4. Satsuki

I loved all of them btw✌️
Jan 2, 8:40 AM
#8

Offline
Sep 2016
30534
  1. Mai
  2. Renako
  3. Haruna
*kappa*
Jan 2, 8:57 AM
#9
Offline
Mar 2024
6
1. Renako (Better bocchi for me)
2: Ajisan
3. Kaho
4. Satsuki
5. Mai (Still good didn’t care for her early on)
Jan 2, 8:59 AM
Offline
Nov 2023
2259
I’m no longer a teen so Renako’s mom wins. But to answer the question you asked, Satsuki > Ajisai > Mai > Renako > Kaho
Jan 2, 9:25 AM
Offline
Jul 2022
38
okay this is going to be a hard one
1. Ajisai
2. Kaho
3. Renako
4. Mai
5. Satsuki
ngl every time I see this ranking, I felt like every character should be higher than the rank I gave. Like Renako. She had a great character development. Mai supporting Ajisai knowing she might lose to her. They all are really good characters.
Jan 2, 9:46 AM
Offline
Nov 2023
2259
^ totally right, I tried to rank them but honestly they’re all equal first…
Jan 2, 10:31 AM
Offline
Jul 2024
150
Ajisai
Kaho
Renako
Satsuki
Mai
Jan 2, 11:40 AM
Offline
Jun 2025
1
1. ajisai
2. renako
3. kaho
4. sastuki
5. mai
Jan 2, 12:19 PM

Offline
Jun 2013
470
My take:

1. Ajisai, she is just perfect.
2. Renako
3. Mai
4. Kaho
5. Satsuki

Jan 2, 1:39 PM
Offline
Jun 2025
711
1 Renako
2 Satsuki
3 Alisai
4 Mai
5 Kaho

ranked by "who'd I think I'd get along with best after 17 watching episodes and knowing their quirks", Kaho really had some crazy ideas, with Alisai it's really hard to know when she's thinking of what's best for herself.
Haven't read the LN yet though, maybe some of the characters' thoughts are in there.
Jan 2, 3:50 PM
Offline
Sep 2022
110
1. Kaho
2. Ajisai
3. Satsuki
4. Renako
5. Mai

I love all of them tho, so if i had to give them points Kaho would be like 8.7/10 and Mai 8.3/10, so ranking them is hard
Jan 3, 3:27 AM

Offline
Aug 2014
127
1. Satsuki

Big Gap

2. Kaho
3. Mai
4. Ajisai

Big Gap

5.Renako.
Jan 3, 6:38 AM
Offline
Jul 2018
555862
1. Ajisai
2. Renako + Mai
3. Satsuki
4. Kaho

I like them all though.
Jan 3, 8:14 AM
Offline
Jan 2023
2
1 ajisai
2 renako
3 kaho
4 mai
5 satsuki
Jan 3, 11:06 AM
Offline
Jul 2025
1
1. Ajisai
2. Renako
3. Kaho
4. Mai
5. Satsuki

I love all 5 a lot though
Jan 3, 12:46 PM

Offline
Aug 2025
404
1. Satsuki

2. The others, including Haruna
Jan 4, 2:27 AM
Offline
Nov 2018
1
1 Renako (my favourite)
2 Ajisai (so adorable, I can't resist to her cuteness overload)
3 Mai
4 Kaho
5 Satsuki
Jan 4, 3:15 AM

Offline
Jul 2019
260
1. Renako (She's literally just like me fr)
2. Ajisai (She's literally just like me fr)
3. Satsuki (She's literally just like me fr)
4. Kaho (She's literally just like me fr)
5. Mai
Jan 4, 8:46 PM
Offline
Apr 2015
1
Wow I didn't think opinions would be so diverse.

1. (Tie) Ajisai, Satsuki
Gap
3. Kaho
4. (Tie) Mai, and Renako
Jan 5, 12:24 AM

Offline
Jan 2023
3774
I think they're all great characters but if I had to rank them according to my favorite personalities and storylines it would be:

1. Satsuki
2. Renako
3. Mai
4. Kaho
5. Ajisai
Jan 5, 7:19 AM
Offline
Aug 2020
11
1. Renako
2. Kaho
3. Ajisai
4. Satsuki
5. Mai
Jan 5, 11:22 PM

Offline
Jan 2024
4899
1. Satsuki
2. Kaho
3. Renako
4. Haruna
5. Mai
6. Ajisai

I don't dislike anyone but has clear bias specially for top 2..


@Zarutaku do full list >:

Jan 6, 12:14 AM

Offline
Sep 2016
30534
WaterMage said:
@Zarutaku do full list >:

1. Mai
2. Renako
3. Haruna
4. Renako's milf
5. Satsuki
6. Kaho (with lenses)

No rank for the rest, because their personalities aren't my type.
*kappa*
Jan 9, 12:35 PM
Offline
Apr 2013
744
Ajisai
(Haruna, if we count her)
Renako
Satsuki
Mai
Kaho

at least before those 5 episodes, perhaps Kaho moves up a spot.
Jan 20, 4:38 PM
Offline
Dec 2022
2
Mai
Mai
Mai
Mai
Mai
Jan 22, 8:18 AM
Offline
Nov 2018
288
1. Ajisai
2. Kaho
3. Renako
4. Satsuki
5. Mai

I'm sorry but Mai forced Ajisai to confessed and then was going to leave her friends because she thought Renako like was going to reject her? Like that's manipulative and messed up. I know she couldn't handle the thought of Renako with someone else, but her leaving the country is not the option to go because that only forced Renako to pick both her and Ajisai.
Jan 26, 10:30 AM
Offline
Jun 2025
8
1.ajisai
2.renako
3.kaho
4.satsuki
5.mai

mai is such a weird perv☠️
Jan 27, 7:15 AM
Offline
Jan 2026
1
1. Renako
2. Mai
3. Ajisai
4. Kaho
5. Satsuki

I love them all, but Renako is my personal favorite; the other four might vary depending on the day.
Jan 28, 9:07 PM
⟡Triller⟡

Offline
Oct 2020
676
My ranking:
1. Satsuki
2. Kaho
3. Mai
4. Ajisai
5. Renako
Feb 3, 4:06 PM

Offline
Nov 2009
455
1. Ajisai
2. Kaho
3. Seira
4. Haruna (Renako's sister)

Huge gap

5. Renako
6. Satsuki
7. Mai
Apr 2, 8:15 PM

Offline
Feb 2020
432
1. Ajisai
2. Renako
3. Kaho
4. Satsuki

I dislike Mai ngl
Jul 4, 3:17 AM
Offline
Aug 2009
55
Same order as the the comment above. No offense to those who like Mai but I would appreciate the series much more without her, she was the reason I almost dropped watching it.
Sep 14, 6:45 AM
Offline
Jun 2026
1
1. Satsuki
2. Mai
3. Renako
4. Kaho
5. Ajisai

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Nai jan, Muri Muri! (※Muri ja Nakatta!?) (2026) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

godzilla9637 - Dec 31, 2025

106 by Homurice »»
Sep 26, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Nai jan, Muri Muri! (※Muri ja Nakatta!?) (2026) Episode 4 Discussion

godzilla9637 - Dec 31, 2025

25 by Fanez17 »»
Jun 29, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Nai jan, Muri Muri! (※Muri ja Nakatta!?) (2026) Episode 3 Discussion

godzilla9637 - Dec 31, 2025

26 by LyanHS »»
May 3, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Nai jan, Muri Muri! (※Muri ja Nakatta!?) (2026) Episode 2 Discussion

godzilla9637 - Dec 31, 2025

30 by LyanHS »»
May 3, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Nai jan, Muri Muri! (※Muri ja Nakatta!?) (2026) Episode 1 Discussion

godzilla9637 - Dec 31, 2025

34 by LyanHS »»
May 3, 7:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login