Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2010 7:23 PM
#1

Offline
Aug 2008
3906
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aww... How cute. Actually I never knew Yui was that short. I just thought it was bad manga drawing, but she's actually that short.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2010 2:16 PM
#2

Offline
Jan 2010
477
Wow, this manga is so sexy. I really wish it wasn't so short T_T !
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete Koi wo Shita. Chapter 4 Discussion

BlueKite - Jun 20, 2012

2 by idealtoy »»
May 8, 2021 11:29 AM

Poll: » Distant Evening Mist Chapter Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 9, 2012

1 by SSSS_Shunaria »»
Nov 25, 2016 6:13 AM

Poll: » I Fell in Love For the First Time Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Apr 25, 2010

1 by Shikijika »»
Feb 27, 2012 11:32 AM

Poll: » I Fell in Love For the First Time Chapter 2 Discussion

ckam - Apr 25, 2010

1 by octal9 »»
Dec 10, 2011 5:16 AM

» It wasn't finished.

Kyub_K - Sep 19, 2009

3 by Hakoria »»
Apr 14, 2010 2:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login