Forum Settings
Forums
New
What are your favourite lines in Medabots?
"Medaforce!"
0.0%
0
"Dude, heh, I rock."
42.9%
3
"I am a champion."
0.0%
0
"I'll give you a Metabee boppin'!"
14.3%
1
"Kiss your bot goodbye!"
28.6%
2
"Prepare yourself!"
0.0%
0
"I hate crowds. Somebody's not wearing deodorant."
0.0%
0
"What?!"
14.3%
1
7 votes
Aug 28, 2009 10:23 PM
#1
Offline
Jul 2009
556
What are your favourite lines in Medabots?

Mine is probably from Rokusho "Would you mind giving me a hand somewhere else, maybe above my waist?" From episode 17, part 2. It gets me cracking every single time ^^V



If your favourite is not on here, I do apologize and feel free to post it! ^^V

Saskie
PVo3Ctraf9g9YyLuAug 30, 2009 11:24 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 1, 2009 3:17 PM
#2

Offline
Jun 2009
517
Saskie said:
What are your favourite lines in Medabots?

Mine is probably from Rokusho "Would you mind giving me a hand somewhere else, maybe above my waist?" From episode 17, part 2. It gets me cracking every single time ^^V



If your favourite is not on here, I do apologize and feel free to post it! ^^V

Saskie
LOL here let me try! I'll go get ma crobar!!

I loved it when they found out that Dr. Aki took Robo Empperor and he told them that he upped his FirePower by 50% and heres my fav part when Metabee says
"oh what a good idea!" (in a sarcastic tone, of course)
Hiding Away in the Memory of a Better Day
Sep 1, 2009 4:27 PM
#3
Offline
Jul 2009
556
^^ That's my favourite episode <3

Saskie
Sep 23, 2009 6:11 PM
#4

Offline
Jun 2008
96
I voted "Dude, heh, I rock."

But when rewatching it, I found two more that I like more.

"Imma take you to the woodshed!" ~ I forget what Ep, but I have the DVD, so expect this to be editied.

And good ol' "Holy Medaroli!". That always cracks me up.

EDIT: Watches Vid. God damn that dub was awesome.

"That's right. You Robo's are the pinnacle of evil. Oh look! It's the Phantom Renegade!"

"Where?"

*Smoke Bomb*
ZweihanderSteveSep 23, 2009 6:17 PM
Sep 24, 2009 3:55 AM
#5
Offline
Jul 2009
556
Wavecrasher said:
I voted "Dude, heh, I rock."

But when rewatching it, I found two more that I like more.

"Imma take you to the woodshed!" ~ I forget what Ep, but I have the DVD, so expect this to be editied.

And good ol' "Holy Medaroli!". That always cracks me up.

EDIT: Watches Vid. God damn that dub was awesome.

"That's right. You Robo's are the pinnacle of evil. Oh look! It's the Phantom Renegade!"

"Where?"

*Smoke Bomb*


Another one of Medabee's line that stood out for me was "You lie like a rug!* "<-- WHAT? XD ROFL. ^^ I love their dialogue. It cracks me up every time ^^.

* He said this to Ikki when Erika asked him if he was done his research assignment and Ikki said he was done.

Saskie
Sep 24, 2009 11:04 AM
#6

Offline
Jun 2008
96
Saskie said:


Another one of Medabee's line that stood out for me was "You lie like a rug!* "<-- WHAT? XD ROFL. ^^ I love their dialogue. It cracks me up every time ^^.

* He said this to Ikki when Erika asked him if he was done his research assignment and Ikki said he was done.

Saskie
What the hell. lolirl much. The pun's they put in it are so lame, it's hilarious.
Sep 24, 2009 12:33 PM
#7

Offline
Jun 2009
517
Saskie said:
Wavecrasher said:
I voted "Dude, heh, I rock."

But when rewatching it, I found two more that I like more.

"Imma take you to the woodshed!" ~ I forget what Ep, but I have the DVD, so expect this to be editied.

And good ol' "Holy Medaroli!". That always cracks me up.

EDIT: Watches Vid. God damn that dub was awesome.

"That's right. You Robo's are the pinnacle of evil. Oh look! It's the Phantom Renegade!"

"Where?"

*Smoke Bomb*


Another one of Medabee's line that stood out for me was "You lie like a rug!* "<-- WHAT? XD ROFL. ^^ I love their dialogue. It cracks me up every time ^^.

* He said this to Ikki when Erika asked him if he was done his research assignment and Ikki said he was done.

Saskie
lol
Metabee: your just mad cause I one the fight
Ikki: you lookin for a rematch!?
Metabee: bring it on!!
Hiding Away in the Memory of a Better Day
Sep 24, 2009 3:37 PM
#8
Offline
Jul 2009
556
Rofl XD. Then the mom came in and gave them smoochies ^^

Saskie
Sep 29, 2009 5:04 PM
#9

Offline
Jun 2008
96
That mom.

Oh my god. At times, she was the best part of the show.

Remember when she got into Ikki's bed, just to wake him up.

"Work's every time."
Sep 29, 2009 7:16 PM
Offline
Jul 2009
556
Wavecrasher said:
That mom.

Oh my god. At times, she was the best part of the show.

Remember when she got into Ikki's bed, just to wake him up.

"Work's every time."


I would've just pinched his cheek rofl XD

Saskie
Sep 30, 2009 12:49 PM

Offline
Jun 2009
517
Saskie said:
Wavecrasher said:
That mom.

Oh my god. At times, she was the best part of the show.

Remember when she got into Ikki's bed, just to wake him up.

"Work's every time."


I would've just pinched his cheek rofl XD

Saskie
kicking him in the nether regions would have worked too :P
Hiding Away in the Memory of a Better Day
Oct 1, 2009 10:12 AM
Offline
Jul 2009
556
mattskell said:
Saskie said:
Wavecrasher said:
That mom.

Oh my god. At times, she was the best part of the show.

Remember when she got into Ikki's bed, just to wake him up.

"Work's every time."


I would've just pinched his cheek rofl XD

Saskie
kicking him in the nether regions would have worked too :P


ROFL! That's so mean XD. My brother pinched my cheeks once when I was sleeping and I kicked him right at the heart, while still sleeping XD

Saskie
Oct 1, 2009 12:32 PM

Offline
Jun 2009
517
Saskie said:
mattskell said:
Saskie said:
Wavecrasher said:
That mom.

Oh my god. At times, she was the best part of the show.

Remember when she got into Ikki's bed, just to wake him up.

"Work's every time."


I would've just pinched his cheek rofl XD

Saskie
kicking him in the nether regions would have worked too :P


ROFL! That's so mean XD. My brother pinched my cheeks once when I was sleeping and I kicked him right at the heart, while still sleeping XD

Saskie
mean? maybe, funny? DEFINANTLY!!!!!
Hiding Away in the Memory of a Better Day
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Get Your I.D Card Here!!! (OPEN!!)

mattskell - Nov 12, 2009

30 by Random_Cross »»
Apr 22, 2011 8:55 PM

» Whats your Favorite Medabot?

mattskell - Aug 21, 2009

40 by mattskell »»
Oct 11, 2010 4:57 PM

» What Do You Think Of This As Our I.D Card? ( 1 2 )

mattskell - Sep 8, 2009

53 by MN_22 »»
Sep 21, 2010 8:57 PM

» Related Clubs

mattskell - Dec 23, 2009

0 by mattskell »»
Dec 23, 2009 10:41 AM

» Future I.D cards

PVo3Ctraf9g9YyLu - Sep 4, 2009

7 by S_Kerrigan »»
Sep 19, 2009 10:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login