Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 25, 8:09 PM
#1
Offline
Dec 2019
151
I didn't expect to read the manga from the beginning, there are some things that are not in the anime such as Shuri's little sister and Masako's older sister, Masako's character development in the manga is amazing. (even though each chapter only contains about 9 pages....)


But I think what is very important is relationship between Shuri and Ootani which always makes you smile😏.

Ps: Honestly, this manga is quite light and easy to read. I recommend reading around 20-25 chapters a day, because the English version is still on-going now (The manga has finished Volume 13.... The English translation is now at chapter 149 volume 11 )
Feb 26, 4:07 PM
#2

Offline
Oct 2015
19
It's been a long time since I've watched this anime. Your post made me interested in reading the manga, I'll add it to my Plan to Read. Thanks👍🏿

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

50 by MarieRose2 »»
Feb 16, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

31 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 2, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

44 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 2, 12:25 PM

Poll: » Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2015

83 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 2, 12:24 PM

Poll: » Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2015

25 by DrinkTillDeath »»
Nov 27, 2025 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login