Forum Settings
Forums

Brother Complex anime, manga, and characters suggestions here.

New
Jun 19, 2009 7:24 PM
#1

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
Found a brother complex which is not in the list? Post here desu.

Remember that any suggestion without a MAL page will be ignored and not added.
Some kind of proof is very welcome, too.

Also, don't double post. I will delete them. Thank you.
RenaPsychoKillerJun 25, 2009 5:15 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 20, 2009 11:36 AM
#2
Offline
Mar 2008
1580
Just remembered another one:
Shori and Yuuri
Jun 20, 2009 11:54 AM
#3

Offline
Jul 2008
348
I'm not sure about this one
Karen and Maiku
?? I haven't finished Onegai Twins yet >.<
Jun 20, 2009 4:11 PM
#4

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
Thanks, Tina-chan & Chiboula.

Onegai Twins definetely smells of brother complex desu. I added Maiku, Karen, and Miina too.
Jun 24, 2009 11:18 AM
#5
Offline
Mar 2008
1580
Oh damn, totally forgot about Love Hina :'D Anyway, another pair:
Gilbert and Vincent
Jun 24, 2009 2:30 PM
#6

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
"Loves his brother Gilbert to the point of slight obsession."
Oh yeah, forgot about this part. They're added now desu. :-D
Jun 25, 2009 10:57 AM
#7

Offline
Oct 2008
246
They're not related by blood but Lelouch Lamperouge and Rollo Lamperouge, anyone?

Oh and the Kiryuu brothers - Zero and Ichiru - from Vampire Knight too.

And and Subaru and Kamui from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles! XD

See the "edit" button? USE IT.
RenaPsychoKillerJun 25, 2009 2:31 PM
Jun 25, 2009 2:43 PM
#8

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
@ Ysh
I merged your 3 posts because double (or, in this case, triple) posting annoys me. A lot. Keep that in mind, ne?

1- From what I've read here and there about Code Geass, I think I actually should add Nunnally & Lelouch. I'm not sure though, since I haven't watched CG. So, beware of not posting any more spoilers, since you already told me that Rolo & Lelouch aren't blood related, thank you very much, I love spoilers desu. /sarcasm

2- Why should I add the Kiryuu twins, I wonder? Neither of them seems obsessed about the other to me.

3- Orly? Have to think about them.
Jun 25, 2009 3:27 PM
#9

Offline
Nov 2008
340
Jun 25, 2009 5:11 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
" Liechtenstein: A young lady under the care of Switzerland."

Eto... Am I wrong or they're not siblings at all? >_>
If you can consider coutries actually siblings, anyway.
Jun 27, 2009 12:07 PM

Offline
May 2009
18
Tonari no Hijiri-kun Chapters 2 & 3 is a short story about Hanoka who is in love with her brother (not by blood) Mirai.
Jun 28, 2009 4:05 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
Thanks, it's added desu.
Jul 14, 2009 12:19 AM

Offline
Aug 2008
8
Time for cash's contribution. Magikano. Yoshikawa, Maika. She almost has a yandere love for her brother, going back as far as her being a newborn baby. my bad on first post. forgot the MAL page.

http://myanimelist.net/character/9742/Maika__Yoshikawa
Put the money in the bag!!!
Jul 14, 2009 2:42 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Thanks, it's added desu.
Jul 24, 2009 3:33 PM

Offline
Feb 2009
1489
Come on!You cant forget Minoru and Takuya Enoki!They have a bond that can be shaken,but never broken!


http://myanimelist.net/manga/76/Aka-chan_to_Boku

Click for f***ing awsomeness:

Jul 24, 2009 4:14 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
Forget? How can I forget it, if I don't even know this manga, I wonder? >_>

I'm unsure about these 2 you posted. They seem to fit somehow, but still, only because one sibling is really attached to the other it doesn't mean he/she has a brother complex. Not to mention that the younger brother, in this case, is just a toddler. Feel free to post more spoiler-free proof and then I'll decide.
Jul 25, 2009 8:24 PM

Offline
Jun 2007
1478
Koi Kaze is pretty much Brocon to the max.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Jul 25, 2009 8:50 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
I thought I've already added it, my bad.

And you're lucky that since I know this manga, the "always-post-the-goddamn-MAL-page" rule doesn't apply.
Aug 9, 2009 1:00 PM

Offline
Jul 2007
843
Add Umineko no Naku Koro ni because (spoilers for what will probably be around ep 20 or 21 in the anime)


ilu Mathes. thanks for awesome Beato sig. <3
ilu mah_marina. thanks for awesome Beato icon. <3
Aug 10, 2009 6:03 AM

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
Ara ara, added.
Aug 11, 2009 5:44 PM

Offline
Feb 2008
543
After seeing the new Kara No Kyoukai movie, I think Azaka and her brother Mikiya should be added. Says right in her profile that she loves him.

カレン ♥ 愛してるx無限!!! あああああいしてるうううううう!!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Aug 11, 2009 5:56 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
Domo, I added them.
Feb 2, 2010 12:34 AM

Offline
Feb 2008
543
Okay, at long last I've found another brocon girl.

Namie Yagiri and her brother Seiji Yagiri from Durarara.

Proof is mildly spoilery I guess since she hasn't even appeared in the anime yet, but nothing major. Will hide it just in case...

カレン ♥ 愛してるx無限!!! あああああいしてるうううううう!!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Mar 9, 2010 6:47 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
Thanks again, Fayto, added them.
Jul 21, 2010 7:53 AM

Offline
Nov 2008
770
Yukina Shiratori from Martian Successor Nadesico should be added - she's very obsessed with her brother Tsukumo and tries to kill the woman he's in love with.
Jul 21, 2010 8:01 AM

Offline
Jun 2008
5495
Oh, right. I remember her, but I didn't recall the "kill" part. Added.
Feb 28, 2013 4:03 PM
Offline
Feb 2013
3
You should add Skip beat-manga only... Most recent chapters are about Setsuka Heel and Cain Heel (Kyoko and Ren). Setsu has the brother complex.
May 3, 2013 5:20 AM

Offline
May 2012
74
What about Kawai Shizuka aka Serenity Wheeler from Yu-Gi-Oh! ?
WICHTIGE UMFRAGE zum Thema Anime/Manga/Japan/...
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/umfragen/85928/
Bitte macht mit, falls ihr es noch nicht getan habt.
DANKE! ^^
May 3, 2013 5:39 AM

Offline
May 2012
74
RenaPsychoKiller said:
" Liechtenstein: A young lady under the care of Switzerland."

Eto... Am I wrong or they're not siblings at all? >_>
If you can consider coutries actually siblings, anyway.


I wanted to suggest Liechtenstein and Switzerland too.
Who cares that they are not (blood) related.
If one of the children is adopted for ex, they are also not (blood) related,
but are still siblings.
And Liechtenstein even calles Switzerland "big brother".
WICHTIGE UMFRAGE zum Thema Anime/Manga/Japan/...
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/umfragen/85928/
Bitte macht mit, falls ihr es noch nicht getan habt.
DANKE! ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login